PodcastMusic.com Networking Event
The big news is Mavericks are officially the first Grammy-winning artists to offer their music for general podcast licensing - and that’s just the beginning! Join us for two hours of questions and (finally) answers about using music in podcasts, featuring:
- An interview with Raul Malo, founder of the Mavericks.
- A chat with Gordon Firemark and David Oxenford concerning legal issues involving music.
- Music execs Pete Manriquez and Andres Salce. Andres is with Farolatino, one of the largest latin indie music catalogs. He’ll be onboard to discuss their podcast plans.
- Carl Alloco and Nicole Hoglund from indie artist promoter 94Twenty. 94twenty has been testing our upcoming Artist Submission Program for indie artists who want to get their music into podcasting.
- Meet Gabrielle Grace, an up-and-coming artist via 94Twenty now on PodcastMusic.
- Introducing PodcastMusic’s new Artist Submission Program - how to get your music out to podcasters the right way (and other opportunities too).
- Lots of Q&A, music and a sneak peak at some of the Mavericks' Christmas music!
Whether you're a podcaster who wants to use music or a musician who wants to license to podcasts, this networking session is for you!